Read some skincare tips for summer skin problems that will surely help you out in the hot and humid summer which welcomes many skin problems we must avoid.
The hot and humid summer welcome many skin problems we tend to avoid. Here read some skin care tips for summer skin problems that will surely help you out.
Our skin is the upper layer of our body. And skin gets affected easily by seasons, pollution, or insect bites. Sweating in summers also causes skin rashes or bacterial skin infections. To get rid of this, we must know which skin problem you may face and why. Then follow the effective skincare tips for healthy skin.
Skincare tips for Skin Problems you face in summers:
Your skin gets burnt with overheating and direct sunlight. And sunburn can increase the risk of skin cancer.
- Do not expose bare skin to sunlight.
- Wear comfortable fully covered clothing, a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses.
- Apply water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30+ to protect skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Prickly heat is caused by the clogging of skin pores with sweat. More elaborately, the sweat trapped in the skin and narrowed the skin ducts that cause itching skin rashes.
- Take cold showers or a bath.
- Try to reduce body temperature with help of an airy place or air-conditioning.
- Use camphor or menthol-based product for a cooling effect.
If you get hives right after skin exposure then you have a sun allergy. Your immune system may be sensitive to sunlight and responds with hives.
- Take medications to reduce allergies.
- Defend your skin from the sun and stay in shade.
- You can use an umbrella to protect yourself from the sun.
Swimming in the summers is enjoyable. However, sometimes the infested water of water bodies causes Swimmer’s itch. More elaborately, parasites burrow in your bared skin and cause a red spot with an itch.
- Do not swim in infested water.
- Dry out yourself with a towel by rubbing it so that parasites cannot burrow into your skin.
Our skin releases oil naturally. And when sweat mixes with oils, it clogs our pores. And that clogging breaks out into acne. Some people have acne-prone skin.
- Clean and wash your towel and clothes.
- Instead of wiping out sweat from your skin practice blotting sweat out.
- Wash all sweaty clothes, bands, and hats before reusing.
- Apply or use non-comedogenic (not blocks pore) products.
Dry Irritated Skin:
Despite hot and humid weather you still have dry skin that feels annoying. The reasons are sunlight, air-conditioning, or staying longer in the pool.
- Use sunscreen before going outdoors.
- Take a shower with fresh water after getting out of the pool.
- Use mild skin cleanser instead of harsh antibacterial soap.
- Must apply moisturizer after bathing or when you feel dry.