A pharmacist works spearhead of healthcare in cities, towns, and villages. The pharmacist must provide the patient with Prescribed Medication and OTC, acting as a Consultant to the Patient, Physician, and medical team. And ensuring pharmaceutical regulation is followed. As a pharmacist, your job role is helping and assisting patients in evaluating conditions and making decisions.
By being a pharmacist in Med Express Pharma you can enjoy management and responsibilities with overall growth in your career.
• Compounding and dispensing Medication as prescribed by physicians.
• Monitoring customer’s drug therapies.
• Should be well versed with the Sops of a medical store.
• Should verify , supervise and authorize all activities related to the generation of Invoices, delivery notes , and overall store maintenance as per the guidance of the MOH.
• Independently counsel patients and medical Practitioners regarding the nature and usage of drugs, drugs selection , dosage etc.
• Should have valid MOH/ DHA License
• Should have at least one year of working experience
1. Direct Company hiring.
2. Direct payroll.
3. No hidden charges.
4. On-time salary.
5. Fixed salary.
6. Direct Company Hiring, no 3rd party.