Bengine Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) is a condition that causes your prostate gland to grow larger than normal.
• Frequent urination
• Nocturia or increased frequency of urination at night
• Difficulty in starting the urination or straining while urinating
• Weak or a continuous stream of urine
• Dribbling at the end of urination
• Inability to empty the bladder
• Blood in urine
• Urinary incontinence
BPH is considered a normal condition of male aging, and many men older than 80 years have BPH symptoms. Although the exact cause is unknown, changes in male sex hormones that come with aging and family history etc are the reason of BPH.
Taking medical history, Urinalysis, Prostatic biopsy, Post-void residual
Treatment of BPH can begin with self-care. If symptoms don’t subside through self-care, medication or surgery may be recommended.